Monday, September 29, 2008

A Short Monday Ramble

Sorry for the lack of postings, things got a little busy here so airguns had to take a backseat to other work.
I hope to have the Crosman 66 reassembly up in a day or so. I have a long post or two from our Ohio correspondent as well, once I edit the pictures. A kind reader of the blog sold me a Diana model 10 pistol, which is beautiful but needs resealing. I'll get to work on it as soon as the seals arrive from Maccari.
So lots of stuff to come a little later in the week.

In other news the Crosman 167 is still holding gas a week after my homemade valve seal job, which is great news. The project taught me a lot about using razor blades for machining urethane rubber. I need to make some dedicated tooling and explore some ideas on that.

No comments: