Saturday, December 5, 2009

Short Saturday Ramble...

Derrick and I have been incredibly busy lately which is why posts have slowed down a bit. We both work in retail and this is the busy season...but fear not we've both been accumulating projects and things should ramp up soon on the blog.

I finally cleaned the Haenel 311 so I can reassemble it and see if it works. I managed to go to a gun show last Saturday and bought a Benjamin 137 pistol that needs resealing, I think that will be an interesting project. I should also be receiving a Taiyo Juki Junior soon , assuming Fed Ex tracking is correct. More details on that purchase later, let's just say it's a good idea to look for mislabelled items on Gunbroker from time to time.

I bought a Mongomery Wards labelled Crosman 140 at the same gun show, and it needs seals as well. Derrick is getting the Daisy 717 I also bought. He sent me a Crosman 600 that I'm scared to take out of the box...it needs everything. Should be a very interesting project.

So lots of airguns to monkey with, we just need time...

It's worth noting that we're over 300 posts on the blog so far...

No comments: