Friday, October 3, 2008

Resealing a Diana Model 10, Part 2

And on it goes...

The trigger.

I pushed the pin out, removed it and put the pin back in so I wouldn't lose track of the orientation of the spring.

The cocking link pin was knurled just as on the 6M.

I punched it out.

The pivot lock screw was removed, then the pivot screw.

There's a washer in there as well.

Heavy washer on the left side.

Thin washer on the right.

I removed this trigger component as well...

And the heavy spring.

At this point the sear clears the piston, so I played it safe and left the rest of the trigger group intact.

This piston cocking shoe would not slide out the front. So I just left it disengaged from the piston. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be able to come out this way, or if the entire trigger group needs to be removed and this inserted from the other end. But it doesn't matter.

Everything ready for piston removal...

No comments: