Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Month of Blogging

I have to say I'm pleased with myself for the rate at which I have been working on, and posting about my projects here. 9 posts in the past two weeks is pretty good. This is proving to be a great motivator for getting me out in the shop.

It seems I have a growing readership as well, which means I must be doing something right!

I have a bunch of other projects lined up for the coming days, some minor work on the 1377, some adventures and failure in working on the Predom piston seal, and a somewhat crude sight base for the Crosman 187...I have a long list of potential projects in the works as well.

That said, I am always looking for cheap/free project airguns. If you have something taking up space that you never shoot, is too ugly, or can't be repaired, let me know. I need more projects! I have yet to have anyone offer me anything from this periodic begging, but I'll keep it up.

Here's a YouTube animation of a Front Sight design I'm working on...I need to get it all figured out as it will be a bit more finicky than some of the parts I make.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this. I like reading your posts. I check it every morning. I personally like the 1377 info, but i understand there are other airguns out there too. hehehe

Thanks again!
Wildcat

Nick Carter said...

Thanks Wildcat!
You can probably check every other day, I can't tinker all the time (or can I? hmmm...)

Anyway, next post should be a minor 1377 mod...