I’ve detailed how I made a replacement breech screw for my 150 already, and Derrick has shown how to dismantle one. But I figured that I should clean up my 150 as it was looking worn and neglected. A perfect, or even relatively good job was not on the table given how much wear and rust there was but I’m happy with the outcome.
You can still see the pits.
Back together. Looks better I think. I fixed the barrel float issue by using an o-ring instead of the thicker transfer port seal that was there.
I spent a lot of time scrubbing the grips with a toothbrush and detergent. Got them cleaner. Notice the small cracks at the screw hole.
Another view. The blue is light, but at least it’s relatively even. This really did nothing mechanically to the pistol that would aid its function.