Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Mid April Ramble.

It's been a while since I last posted a ramble. Basically I don't have much to say and I prefer to just post about projects. But here's a few things I want to mention:

First off, the blog is over a year old with over 200 posts! That's far more than I thought I'd do when I started it. Much of the credit is due to Derrick writing all of his excellent posts. Just a reminder that I have most of the posts indexed here. I'm working on an index by airgun model but it's taking a while.

Now a brief commercial:
Do you need some ball bearings?

Tiny ones?

Large ones?

How about 10 each of the following 12 sizes, 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32",1mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm. Grade 25 Chrome Steel. 120 ball bearings total, lovingly and infuriatingly packed into tiny baggies and labelled. $25.00 postpaid by First Class mail anywhere in the U.S.A.
I have no idea why I thought this would be a good product, given how much time it took to package them. Oh well. Just email me if you want a set.

My airgun collecting has slowed to a standstill of late. I haven't been finding any to buy that meet my criteria: cheap and broken. If you have a beater or project gun sitting around, why don't you sell it to me? Or better yet just give it to me. Yeah, that'll work...

I'm really interested in getting the following airguns:
Anything by Weirauch
Anything by Haenel
Crosman 105/106, 99, 109/110, 622, 1100, Mark I or II, 600, etc.
IZH 61 (Derrick inspired me) especially with the steel breech. IZH 512 or 513 in .22
Any Hammerli CO2 airguns.
Sharp or Taiyo Juki airguns.
Yewha or other non-PCP Korean airguns.
Any Benjamin or Sheridan pistols.

I'm not holding my breath, but I had to put it out there. Did I mention how cheap I am?

We could still use some advertisers, sponsors, what have you. While we're doing this for the love of airguns, it is still a somewhat expensive hobby and writing all this stuff is time consuming. How much would a book containing all of our posts be worth to you? That little? I shouldn't have asked.

In any case, glad to have you guys reading all of our tinkering! More projects to come...

No comments: