Wednesday, May 10, 2023

2023 Flag City Toys that Shoot Airgun Show Follow-Up

I've tried to sit down and write this several times now but the words aren't coming.  The Flag City Show organizer, Dan Lerma, passed away a few weeks before the show on March 28, 2023.















Dan, the show went on as you had hoped.  It was a beautiful sunny day and the aisles were packed with all the friends that you made over the 17 years putting on the Toys that Shoot Show.  Thank you so much for bringing us all together and for having the vision, courage and dedication to make something like this happen so many times.   Rest in peace.


1 comment:

Paul said...

I'm sorry to hear of his passing. He sounds like someone I'd really have enjoyed meeting. A man of faith in God and an enjoyer of "toys that shoot" - great combination. I hope someone picks up the torch of the yearly show and keeps it burning. I enjoy your reports from each year's show.